Friday, February 24, 2012

Happenings at Ewe Knit

Hi everybody!  I guess you think I had fallen off the earth!  Well...sometimes it felt like I did.  For the past year and a half I have battled breast cancer; had double mastectomy; chemo; radiation and now having reconstruction surgeries.   I am ok now and going strong!  A lot of things have been going on here at the store.  We have been teaching a lot of classes; going to West Ga. Regional Library, Bremen Middle School for Georgia's 279th birthday celebration; Living History Day at Bremen; teaching more classes in the coming weeks at the library again; and teaching at the Alpaca Fiber Festival in Callaway Gardens in September...just to name a few. 

I would like to thank Ronda Cole for filing in for me during my surgeries, treatments and everything.  She has been a life saver and I love her dearly.  She is wonderful.  She knows about as much as I do about yarns, knitting, crocheting, etc and I trust her with all I have.  Thank you, Ronda.  Thank you, Sandy, for helping during my first surgery.  You, too, are wonderful and have helped me soooooo much.   Everyone has been so supportive and sweet.  Thank you for that.

March 29-April 2, we are having a Spring Fling.  For $25 and up purchases during that time, your name will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift Basket!  You can enter each day if you'd like if you purchase $25 or more each day.  There will be  prizes, sales, etc.  Every year Stitches South causes us to have NO sales for about 2 weeks and all the Atlanta stores are banding together to host this Spring Fling.  This will counteract the loss of sales from Stitches.  Join with us for fun for this event.  

During the month of March, beginner classes (knit or crochet) will be $20 plus supplies instead of the regular $45 plus supplies , so take advantage of this great savings.  Call for an appointment soon.

More ruffle yarn has come in, so hurry by and get yours while there is still some yet.  Other stores cannot seem to get this stuff and I have been getting it since last August before anybody had heard of it.  Finally in about October, magazines came out with a pattern and pictures and people got the fever.  It is still going on and having fun doing the scarves. 

Come by and just check out what is new!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment