Monday, June 22, 2009

Excited about yarn

Hey everybody. I am so excited about yarn. When in Columbus, Ohio, I saw soooooooooooo much beautiful yarn and so many cute and different patterns. I came back all ready to knit and crochet everything in sight! My friend, Todd Paschall, sent me a new version of his Crochet by Numbers of Lily. It is the neatest thing. I just printed it off and am ready to try my hand at it.

I asked him if he would consider dropping by the Knit Night this Thursday and bring some of his goodies he's done and show the attendees. They're going to go crazy over them ! I hope he gets to come. If not, maybe the next one. I just love what he does. He's been in a Knit N Style magazine just recently. Who knew he'd get famous so quick! I am glad he did. He does the neatest patterns. He does special ones for people. They are not really expensive either, so you could get him to do one for you!

Lily's Pigtails patterns for sale now. Come and get yours! We are coming up with different designs almost daily. This is fun!

Soon, I will be getting in the Knit Kits and I just know they're going to fly off the shelf. It is everything in one place...scissors, tape measure, dropped stitch fixer, counter and on the inside there is more stuff. How neat is that!

Check in to see what has come in and what is on sale. I am thinking about my next sale days. Who knows...I may start the Senior Citizen day again! Lately I have been mixing yarns to make completely different yarns. That is fun and it uses up your stash to make something beautiful! Let me show you what you can do with your stash or some new yarn! It doesn't matter which!

Have a great day and a wonderful week...and come to see me.

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment