Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We're Back!!!!! New yarn is on its way!!!!

Hey there.

We are back from TNNA and all excited about the neat stuff we found there. For those of you who asked about the little Knit Kits (as I now know they are called!)...They are on their way here as we speak. He said it should take about a week to get them here. Yay!

I found some of the most beautiful chenille (hand dyed), hand dyed slinky chained cord rayon that is heavenly to the touch, AND a big hank of 100% cotton hand dyed worsted weight and light worsted that has 900 + yards in it! Needless to say, I bought some of that just to see how ya'll like it. Great stuff for Christmas gifts...or any kind for that matter.

Deanna's Vintage Styles makes knit and crochet bead kits that are absolutely beautiful. I bought 12 crochet beaded shawl pins that you're just gonna love. I did! They should be in here in about a week or so. I can't wait till they come in!

Patterns!!!!! LOTS of them. All of you who asked for crochet patterns...well, they're coming. I found a designer and spoke at length with her about what we were looking for and she had a lot of suggestions. It's exciting that someone else feels like I do about crochet. They're great. Also, I found a company, Mac and Me, that has some of the neatest kids' patterns I've seen. Knit and crochet. They have different slants on baby blankets. I have never seen any like these.

Lily's pigtails did well. Everybody liked them and even the vendors (and there were several hundred of them) talked about them in their sales meetings! THAT kind of told me that they are going to be a hit with the public. People were looking at them when I would pass the "new products" aisle outside the showroom. The patterns are here now in the store and on sale for those of you who wanted them.

When I opened, and since then, I have had a gorgeous beaded shawl that I wear or just hang up for show. Everybody who saw it wanted it. Well, you're gonna get your chance. I found a supplier who can sell these to me (because if I made them it would cost WAYYYYY too much because of the hours it takes to make). They are gorgeous. She is going to send 6 out right away, so check with me about their arrival. Mike paid about $250 for that shawl and these are going to be in the $89.99 to $95.00 range. Much better, huh?

Tomorrow I should have a list of classes I am going to teach. Stay tuned...
Talk to you later.
Lin




No comments:

Post a Comment