Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Classes! Look at the Calendar

Hey there. Much has been happening around here. I know it has been a long time since I blogged. Got caught up in what was going on Christmas, Thanksgiving ... New Years' and Inventory! Yuk! Inventory! Hate it! I love getting the new stuff in, but when it comes to counting it-ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH I tried this year to put on the best sale ever and did. A lot of the stuff had NEVER been on sale before. Now I have room to put the new stuff on shelves! More is coming in...some yesterday.

I have a new calendar for January and am finishing up the one for February. More sewing classes, new knitting and crochet techniques and new ways of doing things.

Go to my facebook profile (Linda Sanders Barnett) and click on the Notes Tab. My new calendar is in there. Machine Basics and Pattern Reading, Twined Knitting, Pajama Pants the easy way, just to name a few. If you aren't in Facebook but are in my email list, check your email for the email. I sent it out on Sunday night.

Come in soon and check out the new stuff. Oh, and I have a new felting washer! We can do felting classes now! Not just the knitting or crochet part. How fun it is. Had to wait till I got hot water (got it Monday) so we could even use it.

Tonight is Knit Night. Come on out and have some fun.

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment