Monday, September 14, 2009

Open House, Library Exhibit



http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carrollton-GA/Ewe-Knit-Yarn-Accessories-and-Classes/115081322649?ref=mf

Hey everybody!

We are in and planning our big open house this Saturday from 10 to 4! We have prizes, drawings, food, free classes being given away, yarn and I haven't decided what else yet! It's going to be loads of fun and you can even come and sit down with us and knit or crochet. This place is great so far! I had 12 new customers (most of whom had never heard of us!) in the first week and a half. That's pretty good, huh!

I have an announcement to make. In addition to knit and crochet and sewing lessons, I will be doing alterations! Probably late next week I will be ready to start. We are still wading out from under all this yarn! Ha! Got my office cleaned out yesterday, so now I can actually see the floor! Yay!

Everybody has been pleased with the new store and the excitement seems to build every day. We love it here and when all the improvements that are being done are actually finished, it will be home for us! It already has that feel.

Maybe the sign will go up this week if we can get all the materials and the rain will hold off. If not...the sign will still be propped against the house! That works, too.

Come and visit and be sure not to miss the open house Saturday! Also, Knit Night is 9-24 from 6:30 to 8:30. Now we will get back on schedule!

I would like to thank all the folks who came out and helped us pack, move, straighten up, give encouragement and still come in to see what I need done. Ya'll are a great bunch of folks and I love you all. Mike and I are amazed at all the people who just want to help and help us make it in this business. It is a great feeling to know we are loved and appreciated. We love you and appreciate you. Words can never express what we feel. Carolyn Richie and Amy brought a flower arrangement for us to enjoy and Joy Park brought potted irises Saturday. These were a nice surprise for us. You didn't know that I LOVE flowers and love having them around me. Thank you!!!!

Again, thank you for all you do and have done for us. Hope to see you Saturday, or before!

OH! I almost forgot! I am Artist of the Month at the Bremen Library, so if you find a minute or two, go by and check out my display. I went by this morning and took a few more things for display. Thank you Carolyn and Amy for nominating me! This is fun!

Love, Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment