Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New stuff coming in!!!!

Hi all. It's been a couple of weeks since I blogged. It seems that now that the TNNA is over...all the salesmen are swarming Ewe Knit! That could be good or that could be bad! Don't know where I will put anything new in here, but I have stuff coming. Yesterday the crocheted bead shawl pins came in and they are gorgeous. I have to start making one RIGHT NOW!!!!! They come with beads, thread, beading needle, shawl pick and everything needed to know how to make it. It is very similar to my old crochet beaded bracelet class, but better.

The new Mac And Me patterns came in and they are flying off the showcase. They are so cute. There is a pattern for a kids' hat that looks like a mitten and one that looks like a big sock, then there are just some really pretty ones. A few are for adults, too. I love their look and I hope this new company makes it big.

Of course, the crocheted beaded shawls are here and they gorgeous. My daughter, Jennifer, has made some buttons that are beautiful. She makes them from clay and puts designs on them. They are sort of one of a kind and you won't see them anywhere else!

It's hard to believe, but some schools are going to be starting up again soon. Why not get started making things for the kids to wear in the cool weather? Now is the time to get started. And, Oh! Christmas! That won't be far behind school starting. Does it seem that time is going faster and faster? Well, don't let Christmas sneak up on you and not have anything made. That'd be me. I seem to be caught up in everybody else's stuff and when it comes...well, I don't have much made. That's ok, tho. I help you all get yours done.

Knit Night is next Thursday the 23rd. Come and bring a friend. You just never know what's going on. Sometimes friends from other clubs drop in and we have a ball! IF not, we will have fun just doing our thing and laughing and having fun. Last time right before 6:30, we started laughing and cutting up and it was so much fun. Come out and join us.

Well, it's almost time to teach a beginning knitting class. Talk to you later.

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment