Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting ready for the TNNA show


Hey there.
I am getting ready to take Lily's Pigtails to the TNNA show this weekend and Kollage Yarns is promoting it! It's exciting, but scary, too. All the yarn and embroidery shops go to this show to see all the new stuff that is coming out and possibly buy for the next season. I have never been before, so it will be a whole new experience for me.

Today I got in some new yarn from Universal Yarn. It is accompanied by a book using that yarn. It's the Garden Collection. BEAUTIFUL stuff.

Saturday is the World Wide Knit in Public Day, so hopefully we will have a lot of people sitting outside knitting and crocheting and having a ball. And I hope they come in and buy yarn and stuff while they are here! Ha!

Knit Night is tomorrow night, so we are gearing up for that. We have a lot of fun at these. People just sit and do their projects while talking and having a good time.

Well, gotta run and write out a pattern before I forget it! Talk to you soon. Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment